Date: 4/1/17 3:24 pm
From: A. Liebner <000000d98121eaef-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Partial Leucistic Am. Robin, Schuylkill Co.
My husband saw a Partial Leucistic American Robin, today. The back and neck feathers were white  with black tips on the tail.  The head and breast were true to color.
Two Fox Sparrows remain for certain. A third Fox Sparrow joined the first two after the big snowstorm, but I have not seen three at once since that week.  The forsythia is thick, so there might still be a third one here.
A Red Breasted Nuthatch continues to visit the feeders.
Still no sign of Chipping Sparrows, Tree Swallows or White-crowned Sparrows.  This is the first year in a while that White Crowned Sp. haven't wintered over.
Good Birding,Ann LiebnerWayne Twp. Schuylkill Co.

Join us on Facebook!