Date: 4/1/17 1:13 pm
From: Karen Viste-Sparkman <vistesparrow...>
Subject: [ia-bird] House Wren
This morning Stuart and I were surprised to see a HOUSE WREN along the Des
Moines River in Des Moines. It was silent, but hopped around in the bare
branches of some shrubs, so we got clear looks. The long tail and lighter
color ruled out Winter Wren.

Karen Viste-Sparkman
Des Moines
--
“Remember that all through history, there have been tyrants and murderers,
and for a time, they seem invincible. But in the end, they always fall.