Date: 4/1/17 11:45 am
Subject: Re: ebirding Kershaw County
I had seen your request for Camden but with a name like that, one would
presume it encompassed the entire town which is not the purpose of a
hotspot. But after seeing this email I went and re-reviewed it and have
accepted the hotspot but renamed it to: Historic Camden--Kershaw House.

Derek Aldrich
Taylors, SC (SC EBird Hotspot Reviewer)

On Sat, Apr 1, 2017 at 9:46 AM, Steve Patterson <carolinabirds...>
wrote:

> This email may be relevant to persons who have spent some birding time in
> Kershaw County, SC.
>
> There are 2 new ebird hotspots in Kershaw County, and you are encouraged
> to merge your lists from those locations into the hotspots, if you so
> desire.
>
> Buck Hill Landing - this is the area immediately upstream of the Lake
> Wateree dam.
>
> Lugoff Access - this is the area immediately downstream of the Lake
> Wateree dam.
>
> Another upcoming hotspot is Historic Camden, which includes the nature
> trail through woods and swamp, the parking area, the fields, the ditch, the
> natural gas line cut, and the woods and bushes behind the Kershaw House.
> It is a good public property with potential for lots of species.
> Application has been made, but the designation has not come through, yet.
> The location is found on US 521 between I-20 and the town of Camden.
>

> Steve Patterson
> Camden, SC

Join us on Facebook!