Date: 3/31/17 5:53 pm
From: Mark Johnson <mj3151...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Gannets in Easton (Talbot Co.)
As I was headed north on 370 (Unionville Rd.) across the drawbridge over the Miles River this afternoon, I glanced left and noticed an adult Northern Gannet flying very close to the bridge. I turned around and pulled off at the little ramp on the SW side of the bridge and subsequently watched a total of six adult Gannets fly around and plunge dive in pretty close to that side of the bridge before drifting out towards the bay. This was from roughly 4:30 to 4:50 PM.

Mark Johnson

Aberdeen, MD