Date: 3/31/17 5:08 pm
From: 'K Lambert' via Maryland & DC Birding <mdbirding...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Gannets on the West River
Hubby & I were having a late lunch/early dinner at the Pirates Cove in Galesville on the West River. One of the attractions is the waterfront location and the ability to do some waterbird watching. Saw something a bit different and realized I was watching a bunch of Gannets. Most of them were heading north, but some of them were circling back and diving into the water. Was surprised to see them that far from the bay. There was a significant breeze from the east, so maybe the wind blew them a bit.

Kathie Lambert
Harwood, MD
kbert59 at yahoo dot com