Date: 3/31/17 1:51 pm
From: Clay Taylor <Clay.Taylor...>
Subject: [texbirds] Re: Introduction: Young Texas Birder
Hello, Sebastian, and welcome!

You have a great group of birders in the Austin area to meet and go birding with - take advantage of any opportunities you get.

If you ever plan on coming down to the coast, let me know, and if I am available it would be fun showing you some of the great places to bird in and around Corpus Christi.

Good birding,

Clay Taylor
TOS Life Member
Calallen (Corpus Christi) TX