Date: 3/31/17 1:20 pm
From: Karyn Delaney <delaneykaryn...>
Subject: Fwd: eBird Report - Linbrook Park, Mar 30, 2017
Subject: Allegheny County - eBird Report - Linbrook Park, Mar 30, 2017

A group birded Linbrook Park yesterday, walking the Wildflower Trail and
spending a little time near the upper LaCross field. Other trails were not
accessible due to work being done by the borough.

The Wildflower Trail was surprisingly void of wildflowers with only some
Spring Beauty near bloom. We did see 4 Phoebe working on nests under the
two bridges. A highlight was two Brown Creepers chasing one another by the
creek. In the upper area, we watched two beautiful Red-breasted Nuthatches
feed in the pines. We also saw another Brown Creeper.

Karyn Delaney
Barb Griffith
Melissa Little
Shirley Mutz
Geralyn Pundzak

Linbrook Park, Allegheny, Pennsylvania, US
Mar 30, 2017 9:40 AM - 11:50 AM
Protocol: Traveling
0.5 mile(s)
21 species (+1 other taxa)