Date: 3/31/17 11:51 am
From: Sebastian C <sc11birds...>
Subject: [texbirds] Introduction: Young Texas Birder
Hello Fellow Birders,
Thank you for letting me join the TEX BIRDS group.

My name is Sebastian Casarez I'm a Young Texas Birder High Schooler. I've
been birding since I was 7 years old.
I really enjoy reading your posts about rare bird alerts and what birds you
have seen. My parents are not birders and I never had a bird mentor so I
ended up teaching myself. I now lead bird walks in my community. I love
teaching others about birds and their habitats. I plan to study ornithology
in college. And can't wait to learn more from fellow veteran birders.

Happy Birding,
Sebastian Casarez
Hutto, TX

http://www.freelists.org/list/texbirds