Date: 3/31/17 10:40 am
From: Margaret Brittingham <mxb21...>
Subject: Arboretum Bird Walks
Migration is on and the Arboretum at Penn State Avian Education program
will host Arboretum bird walks starting Thursday April 13. Walks start at
8:00 AM and end at 9:30 AM. Meet at the Arboretum Pavilion parking area
(off Park Avenue across from Law School). All levels of experience are
welcome. Walks will be cancelled with steady rain. Note, our last walk of
the season will be at SGL 176 (Scotia).

Arboretum Bird Walks

Thursday April 13

Thursday April 20

Thursday April 27

Thursday May 4

Thursday May 11 (*Meeting at SGL 176, Scotia Range Road. We will be
meeting at the weather station which is located on Scotia Range Road, 1.4
miles from the intersection of Scotia Road and Scotia Range Road)*

Join us on Facebook!