Date: 3/31/17 6:19 am
From: Brad Dinerman <bdinerman...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] MEETING POSTPONED: Birders' Networking/Meetup and Raptor Showcase
Hi everyone,

Due to the predicted snowfall, we regrettably need to postpone this event. The meeting's new date is April 29th. Same place and time. We hope that you will still be able to join us there. As before, details of the meeting are at http://www.birdersnetwork.com/events.

When is it?
Saturday, April 29, 5:15-9:00 PM (NEW DATE!)

Where is it?
Mass Audubon Blue Hills Trailside Museum, 1904 Canton Ave, Milton, MA.

What's included?
Pizza and light refreshments.

What's on the agenda?

5:15-6:00 - Dinner and networking.

6:00-7:15 - "Owls From Snowy to Saw-Whet," presented by Norman Smith, founder of the Snowy Owl Project and director of the Mass Audubon Blue Hills Trailside Museum.

7:30-8:30 - Attendee Showcase: Selected attendees will show and discuss some of their favorite bird photographs. Show off a little bit in person, not just on social media!

8:30-9:00 - Meet live raptors, which may include a screech owl, barn owl, barred owl and broad-winged hawk. Yes, cameras are welcome!

How much does it cost?
The event is $20 per person, payable at the door. This event is a fundraiser for Mass Audubon Blue Hills Trailside Museum, whose funds were severely slashed by the state. ALL proceeds from this event will be donated to the museum. Your donations are tax deductible.

Do I need to reserve my seat?
Seats are limited and pre-registration is strongly encouraged so we know how people many to anticipate. Complete the reservation form at http://www.birdersnetwork.com/events.

I want to show and discuss my photos. What do I need to do?
This is always a highlight at similar meetings. We anticipate allowing six attendees to showcase and discuss their photos to the group. We will provide a laptop and projector for this purpose. Indicate your interest in the registration form below.

Yours,
Brad Dinerman

Join us on Facebook!