Date: 3/30/17 7:58 pm
From: Eric Lichtenberger via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Awesome Audubon Answers
Wow! Thank you to everyone for your kind and generous (and quick) answers! Sarah and Patrick especially win The Awesomest Answer awards, wouldn't you agree?
I didn't realize we had all these great nature/birding/conservation organizations (and passionate participants and supporters) in the state... even if they're hard to tell apart! I'm really looking forward to checking some out soon... prob see some of you there!
Thanks again,
Eric Lichtenberger
Simsbury

Sent from my iPhone