Date: 3/30/17 7:20 pm
From: <badgerboy...>
Subject: Brookshire Park walk Sat 8AM Boone NC
No foolin'!

We meet at the picnic shelter off the main parking lot as usual, and the
weather looks pretty good so far, so expect the action to be picking up
with some new spring arrivals, some birds passing through, and some
early greenery peaking out. We welcome beginners and those with rusty
skills. Its a fun walk in the park with nice habitat consisting of the
historic floodplain of the New river, returning to nature after many
years of farming, but also developed with athletic fields and dotted
with a few wetlands and ponds.

The walk is free and open to the public.

Guy McGrane

Deep Gap, NC

Join us on Facebook!