Date: 3/30/17 5:35 pm
From: Eric Lichtenberger via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Difference between Audubon Connecticut and Connecticut Audubon Society?
What’s the difference between The Connecticut Audubon Society (http://www.ctaudubon.org <http://www.ctaudubon.org/>) and Audubon Connecticut (http://ct.audubon.org <http://ct.audubon.org/>)?

I got an email from the latter about a benefit auction, considered registering but as it asked me to type in a bunch of personal information and a credit card #, I thought, “Hmmm, maybe I shouldn’t click on a link in an email, let me google it and directly pull up the website.” When I did, I got to the former website and of course - no auction. I thought I was being scammed for a minute until I found the latter’s website. So, there are two different groups that call themselves “Audubon”?

I figured if anyone knew, it would be this group! Thanks all!

Eric Lichtenberger
Simsbury CT