Date: 3/30/17 4:05 pm
From: James Dugan via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] C. Loon calling on Candlewood
COMMON LOON, Candlewood Lake, New Milford
PIPING PLOVER, Long Beach, Stratford yesterday

Right now there is a Common Loon calling repeatedly on Candlewood Lake near Cedar and Oak Islands. Over our 15 years here I’ve seen a bunch on the lake during migration, but this is the first one I’ve heard here. Also, single PIPING PLOVER on Long Beach, Stratford yesterday at 6pm, a little dismayed by the loose dogs. Fox Sparrow for past 10 days under our feeders.

Jim Dugan
New Milford