Date: 3/30/17 12:33 pm
From: Juliet Berger <juliet.berger...>
Subject: [birders] First Spring Migration Walk of the year, a wash today in downpour
Today's downpour put a damper on the inaugural Spring Migration Walk with
Washtenaw Audubon Society, at Nichols Arboretum in Ann Arbor. I arrived a
few minutes late due to weather related traffic problems, and I took a
lonely, cold and wet walk by myself. The birds were singing, but the
conditions were too nasty to be out in for very long.

Here's my bird list from the Arb today. I did observe a few good birds, so
when the weather clears a bit, consider heading over there. I won't be at
next week's walk, but everyone will carry on without me!!

Good Birding,

Juliet Berger
Washtenaw Audubon

Nichols Arboretum, Washtenaw, Michigan, US
Mar 30, 2017 8:10 AM - 8:52 AM
Protocol: Traveling
0.5 mile(s)
Comments: JB. Constant rain. 38F. Light winds.
19 species

Canada Goose 6
Wood Duck 2
Red-tailed Hawk 1
Red-bellied Woodpecker 1
Downy Woodpecker 1
Blue Jay 1
American Crow 1
Black-capped Chickadee 2
Tufted Titmouse 1
White-breasted Nuthatch 1
Golden-crowned Kinglet 6
American Robin 4
American Tree Sparrow 2
Fox Sparrow 1
Dark-eyed Junco 2
White-throated Sparrow 2
Song Sparrow 8
Northern Cardinal 2
Brown-headed Cowbird 1

View this checklist online at http://ebird.org/ebird/view/
checklist/S35532532

Setting options from the command line is explained in the User Guide:

https://glc-lists.merit.edu/sympa/help/user User Guide
https://glc-lists.merit.edu/sympa/help/faquser FAQ

To search the archive and view jpeg images:
https://glc-lists.merit.edu/sympa/arc/birders

birders is hosted by the Great Lakes Information Network (GLIN):

http://www.glin.net

All views and opinions presented above are solely those
of the author or attributed source and do not necessarily
reflect those of GLIN or the Great Lakes Commission.