Date: 3/30/17 11:33 am
Subject: Re: Migrants returning
Also, I've heard rumors that the YELLOW-CROWNED NIGHTHERONS are showing
back up in the Ridgefield/Briarcliff neighborhoods of Chapel Hill, which
I'm pretty excited about after buying a house here last fall. Fingers
crossed for a new yard bird!

Paul Taillie
Orange Co. NC

On Thu, Mar 30, 2017 at 10:14 AM, Paul Taillie <paultaillie...>
wrote:

> To add to others' observations of migrants showing back up in the area, I
> had a NORTHERN PARULA singing at Duke Forest yesterday morning, as well as
> a few BLUE-GRAY GNATCATCHERS. YELLOW-THROATED WARBLERS are pretty
> widespread in pine forests of central NC at this point, but we had one
> singing at the Turner House garden on the NC State Campus yesterday as
> well. Finally, I heard my first LOUISIANA WATERTHRUSH last week, but they
> seem to be singing along every forested stream at this point. I expect
> several others will be showing up soon, so this weekend should offer some
> fun birding.
>
> Paul Taillie
> Orange Co. NC

Join us on Facebook!