Date: 3/30/17 11:24 am
From: Chad Kauffman <chadkauffman...>
Subject: Snyder County lakes
hello all

got a call from Aden Troyer, who took a ride over the Walker and Faylor
Lakes

Walker didn't have much, but Faylor offered a bit more. He got a report
from the day or so before that was really good.

He saw some Long Tailed Ducks, Red Breasted Mergansers, Gadwall,
Piebilled Grebe and Ring Necked Ducks to go along with Mallard.

He saw some Tundra swans, but I forget which spot he saw them.

I was able to see the single Long Tailed Duck that was seen off Knepp Rd
in Mifflin county, west of Belleville, turn in off 655, make left turn
and look for pond on left. It was the only bird on the pond, been seen
there since sunday, first confirmed by Jay Zook. That takes our Mifflin
County Ebird challenge up to 109 for the year. we are trying to get
mifflin county to 200 for the year and would appreciate any extra help
and birding reports.

Chad Kauffman, Mifflintown, PA

--
***Check us out on facebook -