Date: 3/30/17 11:23 am
From: Corey, Ed <ed.corey...>
Subject: RE: Louisiana Waterthrush at Singletary Lake
There is at least one other observation of Louisiana Waterthrush from Singletary Lake State Park, from Gil Grant, on June 19, 2004. I wouldn't be surprised to find them breeding in the area around the spillway. This has also been a good site for Wayne's Black-throated Green Warblers (Setophaga virens waynei) in the past.

Ed

Ed Corey
Inventory Biologist
NC Division of Parks and Recreation