Date: 3/29/17 7:27 pm
From: William H Kaempfer <William.Kaempfer...>
Subject: [cobirds] east- central CO birding

I always seem to have trouble fixing one spot in my subject line since I'm usually on the move.

I headed out after lunch on the road to Wads. John Vanderpoel suggested keeping on I 70 to Arriba and then trying for Mountain Plover along Lincoln county road 3E. Good idea as I found one plus about 50 longspurs including both McCown's and Chestnut- collared.

in Ears itself, I had a blackbird flock with RWBL, YHBL, COGR, GTGR and BHCO. Then I headed south to the Great Plains Reservoirs.

Sent via my Samsung Galaxy, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone