Date: 3/29/17 6:31 pm
From: David Weaver <cygnus-dkw...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Could use your help!
With permission of the moderator . . . .

Hello, PI Birders! I could use your help. During today’s Wednesday Morning Birding program out of Joppa Flats, I lost one of my hearing aids. With warbler season just around the corner, this is not good! I have been able to refine the location for the loss as somewhere between the beach of lot #7 and Hellcat. On the beach, I was only a short way from the platform steps – about 10 yards. At Hellcat, we walked from the parking lot to Hellcat dike. I never reached the observation tower – was probably 20 yards short of it. We retraced our steps back to the parking lot. It was on the drive from parking lot #4 back up the refuge road that I discovered the aid missing.

I returned to these areas following the program’s conclusion and searched, but to no avail. Please keep a look out for this “needle in a haystack!”

Very much appreciated! Thanks!

Dave

David K. Weaver
26 Bridge Street