Date: 3/29/17 3:09 pm
From: Cathy Nowak <cathy.nowak...>
Subject: [obol] Ladd Marsh Bird Festival
OBOL Subscribers:
The Ladd Marsh Bird Festival (May19 - 21) field trips and registration form have been posted to the Friends of Ladd Marsh web site: www.friendsofladdmarsh.org<http://www.friendsofladdmarsh.org>
We have a great, family friendly weekend planned starting with the Friday night kick off featuring Mark Obmascik, author of The Big Year. For more about Mark, see the web site.
Saturday activities include staffed stations on Ladd Marsh, kids' activities, raptor presentation, field trips and more.
Sunday includes several field trips.
All weekend, registered participants will have access to portions of the wildlife area not usually open to the public.
There is no fee for most Festival activities but there is a small charge for field trips.

I hope to see you at the Ladd Marsh Bird Festival!

M. Cathy Nowak
Certified Wildlife Biologist
Ladd Marsh Wildlife Area
59116 Pierce Rd