Date: 3/29/17 2:55 pm
From: <coloradobirder...> [cobirders] <cobirders-noreply...>
Subject: [cobirders] FYI: Timnath Reservoir (Park) Closed [Larimer]
Hi all

Some may already know this so ignore.

I thought I'd visit Timnath on my lunch break only to find road closed to park on south. It is closed until 3/31 according to this link: http://timnath.org/updates/ access-timnath-reservoir- closed-320-331/ http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Ftimnath.org%2Fupdates%2Faccess-timnath-reservoir-closed-320-331%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNFnTe0ELPDepzGHt4zR62e92iVhaQ. Also, for what it is worth, while browsing their town website (FYI here) according to this URL (http://timnath.org/wp- content/uploads/2014/03/ Timnath-Reservoir-Policy-Only- Update-8-17-2016_MG.pdf http://timnath.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Timnath-Reservoir-Policy-Only-Update-8-17-2016_MG.pdf) Timnath Reservoir is:

INTENT
The Town leases Timnath Reservoir for the enjoyment of Timnath residents. The purpose of this policy is to outline the rules for Timnath Reservoir’s use.

POLICY
I. For Timnath Residents – At this time, Timnath Reservoir will be restricted to the use and enjoyment for Timnath Residents and their guests.

The NE corner of Timnath has more residential dwelling going up on north shore, noticed a nice new road going in along north shore as well as what looks to be a cement hiking path meandering through the marsh up there towards house where birders typically walk down to shoreline when reservoir drying up.

I have yet to see enforcement for above ...

Thanks Gary Lefko, Nunn
http://coloradobirder.club/ http://coloradobirder.club/

Join us on Facebook!