Date: 3/29/17 2:03 pm
From: L Fandrei <in-bird-l...>
Subject: [IN-BIRD-L] (Lake) Gibson Woods Nature Preserve
Spring migration is finally underway at Gibson Woods.  Yesterday Joy and I went out to clean out our Bluebird boxes and wandered by a pair of Bluebirds for our trouble.In the Woods:Golden-crowned Kinglets-3Eastern Phoebes-7Eastern Bluebirds-2Fox Sparrow-1
Visitors over the weekend reported Fox sparrows throughout the woods along with Brown Creepers, Golden-crowned Kinglets, Eastern Towhee and a Woodcock.
Full list for Tuesday 3/28Canada GeeseMallard pair + 1 maleWood Duck pairRing-billed GullRed-shouldered HawkRed-tailed HawkMourning DoveDowny WoodpeckerRed-bellied WoodpeckerEastern PhoebeGolden-crowned KingletBlue JayBlack-capped ChickadeeWhite-breasted NuthatchAmerican RobinEastern BluebirdN CardinalRed-winged BlackbirdCommon GrackleBrown-headed CowbirdEuropean StarlingAmerican Tree SparrowDark-eyed JuncoFox SparrowHouse SparrowSong Sparrows -7 at the feeder stationSwamp SparrowWhite-crowned Sparrow-2House FinchA. Goldfinch
Loyce FandreiHighland

Join us on Facebook!