Date: 3/29/17 11:33 am
From: Shannon Fair <shannonmfair...>
Subject: Re: [GABO-L] Wild Turkey in Fulton Co.
Hi All - I also had a wild turkey in Fulton County yesterday on Piedmont Road near the Peachtree Road intersection. He was on the sidewalk watching cars go by. Could it be the same one?

Here is the checklist with a photo I took of the bird while on my way to work yesterday:

Shannon Fair
Fulton County (Buckhead)
(*)>
/ )