Date: 3/29/17 8:10 am
From: Comins, Patrick via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Hartford Audubon Society walk on Saturday, stay tuned
The weather is looking pretty horrible for Saturday. I'm holding off an cancellation for Saturday's Hartford Audubon Society bird walk to Stratford Point and area hot spots. Stay tuned for details. I hope to make the call by mid-day on Friday.

Patrick

Phone: (203)405-9115 http://ct.audubon.org/
Stratford Point is on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/StratfordPoint/