Date: 3/29/17 7:09 am
From: Jim Zipp via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Hamden Yard
3/29  Hamden Yard.While cleaning out a few nest boxes we hadn't gotten to last year we had our first 3 Tree Swallows and 2 Osprey flying west overhead.  Also had 3 Pine Siskins at the feeder along with the huge number of goldfinch this spring.  Bluebirds also checking out boxes.  Even the peepers and wood frogs have come back out after ducking back in since their early appearance many weeks ago.

The Fat Robin Wild Bird and Nature Shop
3000 Whitney Ave.  Hamden, CT 06518
www.fatrobin.com
203-248-7068