Date: 3/29/17 6:30 am
From: PSO <PSO...>
Subject: PSO Membership Renewal - Second Reminder
If you are a current PSO member (and we have a current email address for
you), you will already have received this reminder directly via email.

Since sending out renewal notices two weeks ago, we have received only 87
online renewals and 44 by mail.

Come on people! You can do better than that!

Please get your renewals in as soon as possible so I don’t have to be
updating the database when I should be out birding in May...

You can renew or join at http://www.pabirds.org/Sales/JoinRenew.php

You can join online or print a form to mail.

If already a member, you will need your member number to renew online. It
is on your mailing labels on the newsletter and Pennsylvania Birds.

If you can't find it, send an email to <pso...> and I will send it
to you.

--
Pennsylvania Society for Ornithology

Join us on Facebook!