Date: 3/28/17 6:19 pm
From: David Starrett <StarrettDA...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Oregon's Listserv
I am on 5 FL lists, BRDBRAIN is by far the most active and has conversations well beyond RBAs. I will say of the dozen states I am on lists in, OBOL generates more messages than pretty much any other. And, when I have had visits to OR, OBOL has been a great place to get advice on finding target birds.

Dave

David Starrett
Columbia, MO