Date: 3/28/17 3:01 pm
From: Larry Dau <lgdau9...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Cinnamon Teal Ledges SP
I had a tip from someone yesterday that their son found a Cinnamon Teal in
Ledges State Park, Boone Co. I looked yesterday and did not find him.
Looked again just a bit ago and did find him. He appears pretty pure. I
think full Cinnamon. Just a little darkness on the head. Lighting was
horrible and I had to lighten photos attached a little.
Location Lower Ledges. .
Larry Dau
Boone Co,