Date: 3/28/17 10:55 am
From: Lona Pierce <lona.pierce...>
Subject: [obol] FOY warbler
Saw first ORANGE-CROWNED WARBLER yesterday in our yard (Warren, Columbia County). They show up the same time the RED-FLOWERING CURRANT shrub is coming into bloom. I noticed the warblers like the currant flowers, as do juncos, not to mention the hummers. We saw a pair of bushtits gathering up old spiderweb yesterday from a shrub outside the living room window. Birds have devoured all the sterilized and crushed eggshells I collected over the winter and put outside for them during the last month or two.

Lona Pierce

Join us on Facebook!