Date: 3/28/17 6:56 am
From: Laguna Atascosa <laguna.atascosa...>
Subject: [texbirds] Laguna Atascosa NWR Bird Tour 3/25/2017
This is the bird list from Bill and Judy Lubben's last Bird Tour with us
last Saturday. It was a fantastic tour, with a great highlight of 6
gorgeous scissor-tailed flycatchers. We love migration season!
It's not too late to get on a Laguna Bird Tour! Unless you're going to wait
until Fall, now is the time!
Our bird tours will continue on Thursdays and Fridays, beginning April 6
and ending April 21. Bird Tours require a reservation.

If interested in making a reservation for one of our bird tours, or for more
information about any of our other tours, call the Visitor Center at (956)
748-3607 ex. 111, or get more information on our website at
http://tinyurl.com/zfq3gyo

Laguna Atascosa
Mar 25, 2017
8:20 AM
Incidental
All birds reported? No
Comments: Submitted from eBird for iOS, version 1.4.2 Build 114

15 Blue-winged Teal
15 Northern Shoveler
4 Plain Chachalaca
4 Pied-billed Grebe