Date: 3/27/17 10:46 am
From: Ann Nesslage <anesslage...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] Webber Pond, Bremen
hi all, have a common grackle at the feeder today --
In reverse of the usual pattern the far side of the pond opened three weeks
ago and has stayed open--I can see ducks coming in occasionally but even
with binoculars can't be sure though I think a hooded merganser pair and a
common golden eye pair--
continue to see the red-winged blackbird but only one or two--the area
where they nest is still frozen and snow covered--
red-bellied woodpecker and a flicker at the feeder