Date: 3/27/17 10:49 am
From: Gregory Luce <gluce727...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Prairie Falcon in VA
Still there at noon and thereafter. It was perched and peering for some time, but then a couple of Fish crows chased it over the edge of the river, before it circled back, so in DC for a very short time. Also present were large mixed rafts of ducks and grebes, including Greater scaup, Redheads, Buffleheads, Ruddy ducks, Pied-billed grebes, Horned grebe (one male in brilliant breeding plumage. Further sightings include an imm. Bald eagle, numerous Fish crows, Song sparrows, a few juncos, Ring-billed gulls, Carolina wrens, and Double-crested cormorants.

I want to thank the two gentlemen who shared their scopes and expertise: Dave S___ (rest of his last name slips my mind) and a fellow with a Red Sox cap whose name I didn't catch.

Gregory Luce
Arlington VA