Date: 3/27/17 10:13 am
From: Jeff Sewell or Carol Lambert <lambertsewell...>
Subject: [GABO-L] Am. Golden Plover, Clayton Co. (records)
For anyone interested, the Am. Golden Plover, observed yesterday at the Huie ponds of the CCWA, is the 7th record for that location, as far as I know. It's the 3rd in the Spring. Past Spring dates were 4/2/11 and 3/22/06, so I guess it's prime time now.
The bird could not be located this morning by several birders, although another birder may have seen it, but not sure. I wasn't there.Carol Carol LambertTucker, GA  (DeKalb Co.)<lambertsewell...>

Send regular postings to <gabo-l...>