Date: 3/27/17 3:57 am
From: Bird observations from western New York <geneseebirds-l...>
Subject: [GeneseeBirds-L] BOS Lake Ontario Plain Field Trip - RESCHEDULED for Thursday, March 30th
Hi everyone,

Thanks for all the well-wishes during my brief illness. I am feeling much
better now. The Buffalo Ornithological Society's annual spring Lake Ontario
Plain field trip is now rescheduled for this Thursday, March 30th. My
apologies to those who cannot attend on a weekday. This is a popular trip
that focuses on birds on Lake Ontario, whatever we can find in the fields,
and a chance for raptors and early spring migrants. This trip has found
numerous rarities in the past and we will be trying to dig up some more.
Bring binoculars, of course, and a spotting scope if you have one. ANYONE IS
WELCOME TO ATTEND!

Meeting time and place: Meet at 8 AM at Tops Market in Wright's Corners.
This is on the east side of Rt 78 at Rt 104, north of Lockport.

The trip generally goes until 2:30 or later. You will want to bring a lunch
or you can sneak away and buy something at the Country Store, which has
reopened - and risk missing a good bird!

Good birding!

Willie

Willie D'Anna

Wilson, NY