Date: 3/26/17 2:51 pm
From: Linda Woodard <lwoodard...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] Binoculars needed
Good morning,

My name is Nicole Myers and I am a teacher at King Middle School in
Portland.

Each semester King embarks on an Activity Block with our students.

This semester I have chosen to engage students in an Activity Block
entitled: "This is for the Birdz"

We plan to take students to Deering Oaks Park to do some urban birdwatching
and exploration.

I have 8 students in my Activity Block.

I am writing in hopes that you may know of or have resources to donate or
purchase 8 binoculars for our 8 birdwatchers.

If you are interested and know of any resources that would be able to help
my students explore their urban community's animal and bird species'
natural habits during our Activity Block and beyond, would you please
contact me?

Students would be delighted to send colorful thank you notes to whomever
may respond to our need and request.

Sincerely,

Nicole Myers

ESL Teacher

King Middle School

207-274-4390 <%28207%29%20274-4390>

<myersn...>

<myersn...>

*Linda Woodard **II* *Maine Audubon*

*Director of Scarborough Marsh Audubon Center*

20 Gilsland Farm Road, Falmouth, ME 04105

*tel* (207) <207%29%20781-2330>883-5100

*mobile* 207-415-8331

*web* maineaudubon.org