Date: 3/26/17 10:52 am
From: Rodger Rang <rrang...>
Subject: [IN-BIRD-L] Eagle Marsh Area-- March 26, 2017 AM
Highlights from a Sunday morning coffee run:

Sleepy Hollow Lane feeders:  Typical feeder fare included my FOS Chipping Sparrow (1).
Towpath Trailhead basin:  Three sleeping scaup drakes and a lone Red-breasted Merganser drake.
Serv-All Ponds:  A few dabblers, two cormies, and a flock of Tree Swallows (75+ clumped in a tree).
Basin south of water utility:  A few dabblers, 20+ Ring-necked Ducks, and four Hooded Mergansers.
West end from scout lot:  A few puddle ducks, Lesser Scaup (5), and Hooded Merganser (2), as well as Pied-billed (3) and Horned (2) Grebes.

A visit later in the morning to Fox Island netted nothing new for the year, but I enjoyed a fair bit of song from American Tree and Fox Sparrows, as well as from Dark-eyed Juncos.

Rodger RangFort Wayne

Join us on Facebook!