Date: 3/20/17 9:38 pm
From: <mistressofdarkspots...> [sbcobirding] <sbcobirding-noreply...>
Subject: [sbcobirding] tanagers
Today (March 20) at Lake Los Carneros we saw two Western Tanagers in
the eucalptus trees at about 5 pm. The only other time I have seen a
Western Tanagers was about 15 years ago when one lit in my backyard,
amazing me that anything aboult be so beautiful. Also lots of red-wing
blackbirds and a red shouldered hawkSome ducks at the north end of the
lake I wasn't sure of, --- if anyone else was there please let me know
what they were. Like a mallard but lots of white on the undersides.
Anita KlingerGoleta

__._,_.___

Posted by: <mistressofdarkspots...>

For everything birding in Santa Barbara County:
http://www.sbcobirding.com
Read the County Reporting List guidelines:
http://www.sbcobirding.com/countyreportinglist.html
Updated status & distribution of Santa Barbara County birds:
https://sites.google.com/site/lehmanbosbc/

[IMAGE]

Visit Your Group

Yahoo! Groups • Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

Join us on Facebook!