Date: 3/20/17 9:10 pm
From: John Cecil <jcecil01...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Merlin in Glendale Cemetery 3/20 Des Moines, IA, Polk CO
I don't know what the latest time in the year these birds have been present
at their wintering roost. There were 5 birds at least present within a
small section of Glendale Cemetery this evening prior to dusk. 2 of these
were Taiga and at least one Prairie race. I did not try to identify the
race of each of the birds due to light issues and laziness.

I figured they would have already migrated north.

John Cecil
Des Moines, IA