Date: 3/20/17 8:00 pm
From: Conor Scotland <scotland.conor...> [sbcobirding] <sbcobirding-noreply...>
Subject: [sbcobirding] Rose-breasted Grosbeak
Apologies, should have included some more details on the location of these
birds. I was referring to the "Trail to Elwood Beach" as it's labeled as
such on google maps. This is the trail that starts from the south end of
Santa Barbara Shores Dr and heads south. The birds were right at the first
trail intersection, about 80 yards from the end of the road. They were 40
or 50 ft up in a Eucalyptus tree just a few feet west of this trail
intersection. About here: 34.423446, -119.893472

We also saw them about an hour earlier, about 100 yards east down that
trail from the intersection, again high up in Euc branches. About
here 34.423198, -119.892185.

Conor Scotland
Santa Barbara

Join us on Facebook!