Date: 3/20/17 6:08 pm
From: Karen Holliday <ladyhawke1...>
Subject: ASCA March Field Trip
This Saturday, March 25th is the field trip sponsored by the Audubon Society of Central Arkansas (ASCA).  See details below.  Anyone who likes birds is welcome.  You don't have to be an ASCA member.  For more information about ASCA, go to our website at www.ascabird.org.  If you have questions about the field trip, feel free to contact me off list.Karen HollidayASCA Field Trip CoordinatorLittle Rock
 March 25, 2017Bald KnobNational Wildlife RefugeBald Knob, WhiteCo.Meetat 7:30 a.m. in North Little Rock on the east side of the Other Center parking lotbehind McDonald’s.  The Other Center islocated across from McCain Mall, on McCain Blvd.  Take Exit 1 West, off Hwy. 67/167.  We’ll arrive at the Bald Knob NWR around 8:45a.m. for those who want to meet us there. Look for the line of cars parked on Coal Chute Road.  The refuge is also a National AudubonImportant Bird Area (IBA).  Target birdswill be lingering ducks and early-arriving shorebirds, herons, egrets, andnight-herons.  Very little walking willbe involved.  If you have a scope, bringit.  Bring water, snacks or lunch.  There is no bathroom on-site.  There is a McDonald’s just off Hwy. 67/167 atthe Bald Knob Exit 55.  Go to www.fws.gov/baldknob/ for drivingdirections and more information about the refuge.  GPS Coordinates:  35.260233, -91.571903

Join us on Facebook!