Date: 3/20/17 5:09 pm
From: Matt Bartels <mattxyz...>
Subject: [Tweeters] Black Phoebe still present in Kent (King Co) [3/20/17]
Hi all -
I followed up on Sam Terry’s message from yesterday and found the Black Phoebe present right where he described it today at ~3:30pm.

Directions:
Take 200th east until just after the bridge over he Green River - turn south[right] immediately after the bridge to the parking lot [signage helps here] for Three Friends Fishing Hole. Walk the bike trail north, under 200th and around a bend to the east. The Black Phoebe was across the river on a sort-of island/snag in the river, flycatching and calling regularly.

No luck on the Boeing Ponds Say’s Phoebe —

Matt Bartels
Seattle, WA