Date: 3/20/17 3:33 pm
From: David Lipsy <dlipsy...>
Subject: [NHBirds] FOY TREE SWALLOW!! Concord
I'm currently sitting overlooking South Marsh in Concord watching the incoming flights of Common Grackles.
I'm in an elevated location... while scanning the sky, I picked up a small fast mover coming in from the south.  White underbody, dark wings, it passed directly over the still frozen marsh at high speed and continued north.
It passed fairly close enough to me to be confident in my ID.

David Lipsy
Concord, NH