Date: 3/20/17 3:06 pm
From: SUEREDFISH Bales <sueredfish...>
Subject: [FLORIDABIRDS-L] Identification Help - Hal Scott - 3-20-17
Tracking Red-cockaded Woodpeckers this morning I ran into this Sapsucker. I was photographing a female Yellow-bellied Sapsucker. I did not noticed that this sapsucker was the last shot. It must have run off the female I was photographing, and I did not realize it. Anyhow... I have never seen a Yellow-bellied Sapsucker colored like this. The large black circle on the chest really confuses me. All the brilliant yellow is also unfamiliar to me. It's a very pretty bird. Wish I had gotten a good shot of it. Anybody out there familiar with this plumage? Really would like hear some input on this sapsucker. Thank-yall.

www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/33517969086<http://www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/33517969086>

Danny Bales
Titusville, Fla.
www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen<http://www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen>
Brevard

To write listowners: <FLORIDABIRDS-L-REQUEST...>