Date: 3/20/17 10:36 am
From: Linda Fink <linda...>
Subject: [obol] Brown Thrasher - no
In the spirit of "negative news is useful, too", an out-of-state birder
and I spent from about 10:30 a.m. Sunday until about 1:30 p.m. searching
the area of the water pump, cattail marsh, etc. on the Salishan Nature
Trail. We saw lots of birds but no Thrasher. Evidently someone saw it,
judging from the ebird report on obol from 11:30 a.m. on Sunday. Sigh.

Linda Fink
p.s. I was able to show my birder friend Black Oystercatchers at Boiler
Bay, of course. No trip is a waste if you see BLOY. :-) I think she was
more impressed with the Black Turnstones at Depoe Bay (that she found by
herself) and the King Eider (that someone else helped her find) on the
south coast.
--

POST: Send your post to <obol...>
Contact moderator: <obol-moderators...>