Date: 3/20/17 9:56 am
From: Eric Hough <000001be0e05c15a-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Overland Park: Peregrine Falcons
This morning (3/20/17) on the way to work I saw two Peregrine Falcons flying above I-435 near the Metcalf exit in Overland Park (Johnson Co.), followed by a sighting of presumably one of the same birds just west of there above Corporate Woods at the Antioch exit. While walking the Indian Creek trail at Corporate Woods Founders Park I had an early Northern Rough-winged Swallow, a few Eastern Phoebes, and singing migrant Winter Wrens (2), Ruby-crowned and Golden-crowned Kinglets, and Dark-eyed Juncos. A Field Sparrow hopping along a paved spur trail within a wooded section seemed a bit out of place.

Good birding,

Eric Hough
Kansas City, MO

Sent from my iPhone