Date: 3/20/17 9:05 am
From: '<dacooper...>' <dacooper...> [arlingtonbirds] <arlingtonbirds-noreply...>
Subject: [Arlington Birds] Brown Creepers singing 3/20
To some birders, the first real song of spring is that of the Red-winged Blackbird, but for me spring hasn’t really arrived until I hear a Brown Creeper singing. So this morning I took a long hike around the North Reservoir in the Middlesex Fells and was rewarded with hearing Brown Creepers loudly singing at six different spots, as well as a seventh at nearby Long Pond. Yay Spring!

Walking was pretty good on hard-packed snow with only a couple icy spots.

Renee LaFontaine
Medford, MA
<dacooper...>

Posted by: "<dacooper...>" <dacooper...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)