Date: 3/20/17 8:13 am
From: robert lane <ohiomagpie...>
Subject: [BRDBRAIN] Pinellas County Brown Boobies Continue / Philippe Park
Of our many visits to see the long staying Brown Boobies, this morning, Monday, at about 9:30AM, was the first time we have seen them on two towers at the same time. As best as we could count from the south end of Philippe Park, there were four on the middle platform tower, and six on the eastern platform tower in Safety Harbor Bay. All were facing west toward the sun and us. Remarkably, this is at least month five of their stay. It will be interesting to see how long they continue to thrill us with their presence close to our home!

Bob and Denise Lane / Clearwater, Florida

please visit us on the web at:
<LISTSERV...>
<LISTSERV...>