Date: 3/20/17 7:56 am
From: Carol Muth <suzmuth...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] Coopers Hawk 20 March Bar Harbor
Cooper's Hawk, here right now and for the last 20 minutes has not moved as
it keeps its eye on our hanging bird-feeder. It has ignored the
Red-breasted Nuthatch. It is large, about Crow-size, golden eye with a
flash of almost-red, flattish head. Photo link below.
Please let us know if we are incorrect on ID Thanks
www.acadiabirds.wordpress.com