Date: 3/20/17 7:13 am
From: <5hats...>
Subject: [obol] Re: No dippers in Gilliam Co
Craig,
The habitat and resultant birds below the John Day dam in Sherman County are vastly different from the slackwater habitat and dearth of birds above it in Gilliam. Perhaps if one searched the John Day River he might find Dipper, but 99,9 % of the river in Gilliam County is only accessible by boat.

Darrel